Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Seeds of kindness

My two friends Kandis, Kathy and myself craft regularly using skype. We always enjoy our craft time and take turns in setting challenges. This time was my turn, I chose two papers I knew we all had and a layout. While we all chatted we got started on our challenge. It's always nice to see our results, as I know we will all come up with something different with the elements we started with. I used a cream card for my base and placed a red matt which I first layered with one of the patterned papers and a little inking around the edges. I then cut two smaller cream matts and layered one with a contrasting paper and the other I stamped out a Faye Whittaker image. After colouring the image and inking the edges on both cream matts I placed them onto red card leaving a small border. Finally I used a small sentiment and a flower to finish of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic result. pity we can't see how the others turned out!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see Kandis card Vanessa if you go to her blog kandy-s.blogspot.co.uk Thnks for comment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sheila. Cute card and great layout. I love your box and card too but can't leave a comment for some strange reason, it just won't let me. I am sure someone is going to be very happy getting that at Christmas
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete