Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 10 August 2013

Roses

My card today is made using one of my favourite stamps. It is an older card but thought it was very suitable for the MTTC blog 'Aperture' challenge. I started with an A5 card and cut my oval aperture in the centre of the front of my card. I stamped and coloured the full rose image on the inside of my card so it could be seen through the aperture. I then stamped and coloured teh image another couple of times cut out a small section of one of them leaving a small border to use on the outside in the bottom corner. I then did the same for the top corner only using the flower heads which I decoupaged. I then added gems to finish.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated. x

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the images and the striking colours work so well without any patterned paper.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila, love those roses.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila, roses are my favorite flower - just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card hun, I just love yellow roses!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Sheila, I love "yellow roses" xxx

    ReplyDelete