Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

Cute & cuddly

My card today is my DT sample for MTTC the theme is cute and cuddly. The challenges are fun and there is lots of inspiration, hope you can join in.
My card is a simple 5x5 card, using green as my base card colour. I embossed a piece of patterned card slightly smaller for my first layer, I then added my two toppers and finished off with adding small silver snowflakes.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

3 comments:

  1. Super card for this week's challenge Sheila, cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelia, Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card, I have those toppers too, love the pretty colours they come in, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, really cute image!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete